Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's a new dawn, it's a new day......and I'm feeling......bad. :(

Have to say, I am a huge Michael Buble song, so I couldn't resist the title, but wish I could have finished it with feeling good! It's the nature of the beast!

I am still dealing with the cold, but am slowly starting to improve.

Since waking up this morning I am extremely dizzy. I have been walking in to things left and right. I was hesitant to shower as a result, but knew I probably would feel better after I did, so I forced myself to do something good. In the shower I was horribly dizzy and almost fell over in the shower several times. Luckily I was able to catch myself, but it's getting scary.

My lovely father!
My dad came up to visit me today to help out with a few things including shampooing my carpet since my cats messed on it on Tuesday when I was at the hospital and I haven't been able to get it up with my small carpet cleaner. I am completely out of food in my kitchen and as much as I hate cooking to begin with, I know that I need to cook to eat healthier and lose some weight. I haven't been able to go to the store, I can barely walk from the couch to the bathroom without losing my balance, so there is no way that I am safe to drive today. My dad ended up going to grab me a few necessities to hopefully get through the week and then is going to pick up lunch for us as well. 

I would love to write more and describe more of what I'm feeling and thinking, but I have a horrendous headache right now and my head is spinning even just sitting down typing. It's sad that it comes to this, but it has.


This times ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment