Friday, February 4, 2011

Good news?

Hope so! I was just kinda re-reading some of my earlier posts and noticed that I was commenting several times about how I was really dizzy and losing my balance like crazy.

Since I've been on that new diuretic, I haven't noticed walking into things (other than a snow pile today that was not from losing my balance but the fact that I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing) or a major battle with dizziness.

Not to get graphic, but my toilet and I have been becoming closer lately, and I wasn't sure if it was because I was pushing fluids since I'm really sick right now (bronchitis and cold-induced asthma) or if it was the diuretic, or perhaps even both. But now, I'm thinking that the diuretic is working. It hasn't touched the headaches, but I know that a lot of the headache pain right now is from being so sick and coughing and congestion and all that crappy stuff.

So, I'm hoping that once I kinda get past this flare up of bronchitis and asthma I'll see more of an improvement with the headaches. That would be a huge blessing.

All in all, I think that the diuretic is working to reduce the CSF at the moment. Spironolactone, I love you. Please keep working for me.

 Crazy picture of me from the cruise--but this sums up my thoughts right now. :)

I'm feeling very hopeful. Maybe this will help me get over the cold faster too!

No comments:

Post a Comment